POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a glass... : Re: File size (was "a glass...") Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:08:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File size (was "a glass...")
From: Spock
Date: 17 Apr 2005 10:35:49
Message: <42627445$1@news.povray.org>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:
> Eric CHAPUZOT wrote:
>
>> happy ???
>

> Sorry, but I access the internet by 300 baud modem, and this file is
> much, much too large for me. Please restrict yourself to posting short
> textual descriptions of your renders instead.
>
> -Xplo

You have a 300 baud modem???  That must make life easier for you.  All I
have are these two bare copper wires that I have to tap together to
encode my files for transmission...  and don't even ask about download!

Maybe I should upgrade, but I'm waiting for technology to stop advancing
before I commit to buying something new.

Happy tracing all!