POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gas outlet : Re: gas outlet Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gas outlet
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 17 Apr 2005 05:55:08
Message: <4262327c$1@news.povray.org>
"dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote in message
> My memories go back some too ... I know what it is to dip a pen in ink!
> (Messy)

 slide rule guy here ....

http://www.scienceandsociety.co.uk/results.asp?X9=Chemical%20Laboratories,%20Apparatus,%201850-1949
> It really comes down to whether the desired look and feel is modern/
> antique/ period/ surreal...
> DLM

GREAT link .... looking for older looking stuff .... found two more items
that I wanted to add to my scene
mortar & pestal .... cool looking blue (cobalt glass) bottle .... Thanks

Jim