POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Where do you think povray went? : Where do you think povray went? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  Where do you think povray went?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Apr 2005 22:41:13
Message: <425f29c9$1@news.povray.org>
Hello, one of the cool things about Linux is goofing around with different
distros.  For example, on one box, I've done ubuntu 5.04,   Knoppix 3.6 and
3.8.1, and Damn Small 1.0.   The problem is where did povray go?  I'm
guessing I installed it under Knoppix 3.8 but now I'm trying to find it
under DS1.0.  I remember the icon being on the screen at that time but don't
see it now.

What directories from the top would it likely have gone to?