POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bug with media in blobs? : Re: Bug with media in blobs? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug with media in blobs?
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 12 Apr 2005 16:10:20
Message: <425c2b2c@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:425c0e2f@news.povray.org...

>   Hi Gail - not sure if it's a bug or not, but I tried my 3.5, and as you
> can see from the image with the box, (gc1.jpg) they 'are' there, but
closer
> to the surface than in your image. Without the box, (gc2.jpg), it's kind
of
> reversed, and I see black spots that look like they're actually 'on' the
> surface to me.

Thanks. I looked around, but couldn't find any reports of this before.
Afaict, the more components in the blob, the worse it gets.

It's having a big impact on my current idea, and I don't have 3.5 installed
any longer. I'll have to see if I can find an install for it somewhere and
try this out.

Gail

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: