POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gas outlet : Re: gas outlet Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gas outlet
From: Ross
Date: 11 Apr 2005 14:13:31
Message: <425abe4b@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Hola,
>
> This is part of a lab bench scene that I've been working on.
> I'm rather pleased with the way it turned out so I thought I'd post it.
>
> Later Jim

funny, just last night I was sitting on a stool in my kitchen watching my
tea kettle warm up. I was mostly watching the gas fire from the stove top.
The whole time it was warming, I was thinking of how to model it. Pov sure
makes you look at things differently.

Nice job on your gas pipes. The roundness of everything is very realistic.
It's begging to be placed in the entire chem lab scene. Post the final scene
when you have it :)

-r