POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mining for ideas : Mining for ideas Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Mining for ideas
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 10 Apr 2005 06:12:08
Message: <4258fbf8@news.povray.org>
So I've started my first new POV-Ray scene since forever (I really
should concentrate more on finishing scenes than on starting new ones..
maybe I don't have the patience this hobby requires! ;p )

Anyway, it was supposed to be sort of a fantastic jeweled-looking thing
with fairies in it, but somehow what I started with mutated into this..
which to me looks like some kind of enormous, sinister, almost oily skin.

Now what do I do? I have a couple ideas that I'm kind of "meh" about and
I thought I'd see if anyone here had any more inspirational suggestions.

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'evil.jpg' (139 KB)