POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : A week's worth of time left : A week's worth of time left Server Time
26 Apr 2024 16:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  A week's worth of time left
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 7 Apr 2005 18:54:12
Message: <4255ba14@news.povray.org>
Hi, since it's been very quiet recently, how's everybody's
animation doing? I'm afraid i'll cop-out yet again - my
animation idea (of a typical "little grey man" alien with a
tricorder-like scanner sneaking into a "sort-of-Roswell"
museum with a scanner, only to find that the things on
display, like "alien foil" and an "actual alien body" all
turn out to be tinfoil and plastics) never got beyond the
pencil-and-paper storyboard phase and a few crude meshes...

Anybody else noticed that there seems to be less and less
spare time around, or am i just getting too old for this?

Sorry, and looking forward to see the new animations next
week...

-Markus