POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool wip3 : Re: Pool wip3 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool wip3
From: Slime
Date: 5 Apr 2005 20:06:01
Message: <425327e9$1@news.povray.org>
I like the lighting better. I still think the grass could use more work and
I don't know what the (purpose of the) stick is. But now it definitely looks
like there's a reason for the ripples; though I can't tell exactly what's
happening, but I assume it's not supposed to be obvious. The smokey stuff
(if it's smoke) might look cooler if it were more turbulent, puffy or wavy.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]