POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool wip : Re: Pool wip Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool wip
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 3 Apr 2005 18:36:43
Message: <42506ffb$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   After a long time not poving I got an inspiration and started a scene.
> Any suggestions how to continue?...

It looks like this pool has a uniform depth -- how about tilting the
bottom to give deep & shallow ends. And maybe a diving board?
If it is supposed to be a swimming pool instead of just a backyard pond,
a change of scale might make it look a bit bigger.

I like the "bent" pole effect (just ior, of course), but I think the
ripples are too big to match the existing scale.  Just a couple of
personal thoughts...

     -=- Larry -=-