POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blob Bottles : Blob Bottles Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Bottles
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 2 Apr 2005 11:14:50
Message: <424ec4fa@news.povray.org>
Wondering if any of you out there have any blob bottle examples you wouldn't
mind sharing .... links to other examples welcome too.

I'm working on a lab bench scene and made this one that will eventually be
mounted on a ring stand then connected to another bottle via a curly glass
tube (helix iso surface?) .... anyway you get the idea ....

After studying glass.inc and textures.inc I think I've come up with several
old glass materials

The one on the left amber/brown glass the one on the box lavender, and the
right one is a pretty good green.

Ciao Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: