POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pet WIP : Re: Pet WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pet WIP
From: Paris
Date: 1 Apr 2005 14:20:45
Message: <424d9f0d@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message
> Still not quite happy with this one, probably need media
> for more realistic eyes and the leaf needs a better texture...

Was this done with superficial UVXMS?  The BSSRDF looks great, though.  I'm
guessing that you used Maxwell to render this.

Here is something that I've been working on for quite some time.  It uses
all of the things that I mentioned in my off-topic post.  Unfortunately, it
cannot be rendered like this in POV-Ray.

It took 366 days to render on a supercluster of 6.02e23 Itanium processors.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'RSOCP.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'RSOCP.jpg'