POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pet WIP : Re: Pet WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pet WIP
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 1 Apr 2005 11:25:44
Message: <424d7608$1@news.povray.org>
Hans Fink wrote:

> Nooooo, quite the opposite! I find this scene extremely realistic.
> If only I could do such marvelous work in pov!

Somehow I think mr. Salminen was being sarcastic ;).

> And the cat (and it clearly IS a cat), is it a poser model?

Nah. It has to be a cat-looking bunny. Cat would be going around on it's
back when raising head ;). Or at least the cats I know would probably be
doing so :p.

> Hope you will provide more of your awesome work to the public.

But yes, the pic is more than nice. Incredible! Is it hard to render?

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net