POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pet WIP : Re: Pet WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pet WIP
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 1 Apr 2005 10:27:29
Message: <424d6861@news.povray.org>
> Still not quite happy with this one, probably need media
> for more realistic eyes and the leaf needs a better texture...

The model is horrible, is it a sheep or a horsy?? Did you model it with
CSG?? Looks like a lot of misaligned blobs to me... The fur is the most
unrealistic I've ever seen. You _could_ add "fade_power 2" and
"fade_distance [something]" to improve the lighting but "realistic"? Never.
Focal blur might also help to make it even remotely realistic.

S.S