POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Website Online : Re: New Website Online Server Time
6 May 2024 01:37:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Website Online
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 23 Mar 2005 23:09:10
Message: <42423d66$1@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <sshonfield(at)ottawa(dot)net> wrote in message
-> Oh my, I've made somebody's link page :-)
> ... Chest begins to inflate ...
> ... Head begins to swell ...

Soon you will be rich and famous!

> I like the roomscene page; unless you were planning on other languages of
> your site, I would use this page as the default page.
>
> Stephen

The roomscene page is the one I have set as the "home" link at the top of
each page, but I think the keyhole page is just kind of fun, and I think
anyone who can use a mouse can figure it out, even if they can't read the
words.
Steve