POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reworking an old model : Re: Reworking an old model Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reworking an old model
From: Phil Mackenzie
Date: 21 Mar 2005 22:49:33
Message: <423f95cd@news.povray.org>
"Rick Measham" <rickm*at%isite.net.au> wrote in message
> Phil Mackenzie wrote:
>> Years ago I submitted the Terminating resistor to this newsgroup. I
>> recently
>> found the source code and through I'd make it a little more interesting.
>> Any
>> comments?

> 0. Looks nice -- reflective resistor and a checkered plane?

Pretty much, you can have the source code if you really want.

> 1. Would love to see the original

Not sure you would but here it is anyway. This was done way back in 1998.
All I can say is that the model is semi-decent but the composing of the shot
leaves much to be desired hence the rework.

> 2. Round_Cylinder

Not a bad idea, I'll have to try that out.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'resistor.GIF' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'resistor.GIF'