POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker [WIP] : Re: Shaker [WIP] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker [WIP]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 17 Mar 2005 13:59:27
Message: <4239d38f$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <dd### [at] dddd> wrote in message news:4239afab$1@news.povray.org...

> Very nice. FWIW, The wide angle and child's eye view are bugging me.

The angle is only 20 degrees, but the camera is only about 4 feet off the
ground and actually sits about 10 feet away from the boxes (I think, I don't
have the source in front of me right now).  I was thinking of experimenting
more with moving the camera closer closer and zooming out.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com