POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker [WIP] : Re: Shaker [WIP] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker [WIP]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 17 Mar 2005 13:56:17
Message: <4239d2d1$1@news.povray.org>
"Eli" <eli### [at] jehoelnet> wrote in message news:4239a1c3$1@news.povray.org...
> whooo... this is some lighting you have there! I like it, dude!

Thanks, man.  ;-)

Lightsys 4 BlackBody sun at about 1500 degrees, iirc.  I can give more info
if anyone wants it.

Also, it's an area_light shining through the branches of a Tom-tree (and
window, obviously), which causes it to be non-uniform in various places.  If
I remove the area light, as I do during test renders, it looks horrible.
:-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com