POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a new POV idea, I'm sure. (Spirograph) : Re: Not a new POV idea, I'm sure. (Spirograph) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a new POV idea, I'm sure. (Spirograph)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 17 Mar 2005 01:18:32
Message: <42392137@news.povray.org>
The right honourable Shay spake:

> A gift for my wife. The toy, not the picture. She had one when she was a
.
.
> If she makes anything with it, I might post it here.

Nice - I used to have a plastic drawing set with all kinds of little wheels
with gears around the outer edges and holes in the middle. You could jam
pens in there and the rotate the wheel arouned the circumference of the a
big ring pinned to a piece of cardboard with a paper beneath it. Using
different holes in the inner piece of round plastic would give you
different shapes - this looks exactly like what you put up.

Doing this with Pov is a novel idea...!
--
---
Stefan Viljoen