POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Niagara WIP Deck Test : Re: Niagara WIP Deck Test Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Niagara WIP Deck Test
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Mar 2005 03:11:35
Message: <4237ea37@news.povray.org>
"Tim McMurdo" <jod### [at] wohrrcom> schreef in bericht

> Thomas...I have finished the riggin macro. If you are still interested, I
> can email it to you.

Oh Yes, please! I am still interested.
As a matter of  fact, I am refurbishing my VOC ship (after 5 years, it
needed to go to the docks), giving it a brand new hull and decks (mesh2, in
Silo), with more details and more accurate. Will take time...
So, a new rigging in also necessary.

Thomas