POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cylindrical pattern : Re: cylindrical pattern Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cylindrical pattern
From: Jim Charter
Date: 15 Mar 2005 15:49:14
Message: <42374a4a@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:

Thanks for that Slime.  And now I understand why the apparent difference
between the behavior of the pigment and the hf was faking me out.  The
pigment was being "rotated" too, but its intersection with the surface
just happened to mimic somewhat, what the unrotated pattern might also do.

Now I just have to try and understand why the apparent center of the
cylinder in the cylindrical pattern seems to be at x=0 z=1

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img.1003.jpg' (10 KB)

Preview of image 'img.1003.jpg'