POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my sphere on checker... : Re: my sphere on checker... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my sphere on checker...
From: bancquart sebastien
Date: 9 Mar 2005 17:02:51
Message: <422f728b@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your advices.

By the way, I understood my error : cos and sin function work in radian, not
in degrees.
Modifying this in my script gives something much better, without any
intersections.

I made tries with blobs. Must do more tries. Don't master blobs yet. Lots to
learn. I love this program...

422f4c78$1@news.povray.org...