POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Leaf and cobbled street : Re: Leaf and cobbled street Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Leaf and cobbled street
From: Fernando G  del Cueto
Date: 9 Mar 2005 13:59:14
Message: <422f4782$1@news.povray.org>
The cobbles are a 16-bit png heightfield, with a stone image map for
pigment and granite normal. Then there is a plane to change the color of
the "soil" between the cobbles. I tried to make it look like water, but
my results were not satisfactory... but I may still try later, perhaps
with HDR...

The leaf is a bicubic patch with an image/bump map with alpha channel.

I'm glad you liked it :)

Fernando