POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Classic Trek Interiors : Re: Deck 6 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Deck 6
From: Alf Peake
Date: 8 Mar 2005 15:03:11
Message: <422e04ff@news.povray.org>
Hi Jo,

Neat and looks very complicated. I look forward to the animated
walk-through ;)

I have not checked your source but wonder if you calculate all 4 walls
of a room at the same time?  Around 30 years ago I was playing with 3D
mazes and realised you only need a left and back wall to a cell, the
right and front walls will be defined in adjacent cells. The floor
will also be the ceiling of the cell below. Saved a lot of valuable
mem and time in those days ;)

Alf