POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problems with FullMoon plugin : Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin Server Time
17 May 2024 13:58:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Mar 2005 03:11:58
Message: <422c0cce$1@news.povray.org>
"Arne Kleinophorst" <Sir### [at] spamdebitelnet> schreef in bericht
> It worked fine for me.
>
> Arne

Perhaps you have a more recent version? My original message dates from
January 11, 2003 and was answered by Stephen. here it is:

My message:
- the karpett.lua plugin does not work (neither in version 3.3). There is an
error message at startup (hidden behind the Moray start screen, and thus not
readable)

Stephen's answer:

After looking at the plugins listed with the Winpov editor:
parkett.lua Suffers from what looks like a word warp problem. Line 186 needs
to be
restored to its original length.
For this plugin I think the next line (187) should be the
   pov:write(" translate <-.5,-.5,0> ")
I will send the author an email.

So there it is, as far as my information goes. Unfortunately, I do not
remember where I downloaded the plugin. If it has been corrected, I would
like to download it again...

Thomas