POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : not-quite-friday abstract : not-quite-friday abstract Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:05:10 EDT (-0400)
  not-quite-friday abstract
From: Tek
Date: 5 Mar 2005 14:51:27
Message: <422a0dbf@news.povray.org>
I knocked this together recently and thought I'd share it. I was
experimenting with Megapov's aoi texture and exposure settings.

The shape is CSG using spheres, toruses, cylinders, etc. via a few
macros I created to preserve C1 continuity.

Available in 1600x1200 if anyone wants some wallpaper :)

Cheers,
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spheroidical_aoi_ripply.jpg' (68 KB)

Preview of image 'spheroidical_aoi_ripply.jpg'
spheroidical_aoi_ripply.jpg