POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Classic Trek Interiors : WIP - Classic Trek Interiors Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:18 EDT (-0400)
  WIP - Classic Trek Interiors
From: Jo Jaquinta
Date: 2 Mar 2005 17:48:55
Message: <422642d7@news.povray.org>
Hey Folks,
   I couldn't find anyone else with these models (for free, anyway). So
I started my own. Basic reference material has been the 1970's era
blueprints and Technical Manual. Viewscreen images courtesy of Shinya
Iguchi's Galaxy plug in. People courtesy of Peter Houston's Blob Man.
   The source is on a CVS server. I'm more than happy to work with
collaborators who also want to use this.
      Cheers,
          Jo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glamor01.jpg' (45 KB) Download 'glamor02.jpg' (28 KB)

Preview of image 'glamor01.jpg'
glamor01.jpg

Preview of image 'glamor02.jpg'
glamor02.jpg