POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : novice COMP : Re: novice COMP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: novice COMP
From: andrel
Date: 1 Mar 2005 18:28:37
Message: <4224FA1C.2060102@hotmail.com>
This was my first project. Already in the p.b.i. archive so this is only
a pointer: http://news.povray.org/3C2F1402.ACC89C6E%40amc.uva.nl

It says it is the second one. That is correct as:
http://news.povray.org/3C2E5D64.3AF34872%40amc.uva.nl
went into print two weeks earlier, but I started earlier on this one.

Which reminds me, I still have to do my RSOACP. I had a few plans
but nothing materialized yet (one was to do a reflective soccer ball
(which was a sort of gray anyways in the Euro 2004 competition) on a
Czech plane, but they lost the semi finals, so another plan down the
drains :( )

	Andrel