POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG car : CSG car Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:07:56 EDT (-0400)
  CSG car
From: Tek
Date: 1 Mar 2005 04:13:42
Message: <42243246@news.povray.org>
I haven't posted for a long time, so I figured it was about time I
showed people something I've been working on. I keep starting things and
not finishing them, so I figure I'll just show this one half finished :)

This was loosely inspired by the povmobile posted here a while ago,
though I'm going for something a bit sportier. It's all built with CSG
using superellipsoids and Shear_Trans from transforms.inc. Source
available if anyone wants it though you might prefer to wait til there's
a finished one (if there ever is...).

Cheers,
Tek

Post a reply to this message