POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : friday abstract : friday abstract Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:04:08 EDT (-0400)
  friday abstract
From: scott
Date: 25 Feb 2005 11:56:21
Message: <421f58b5@news.povray.org>
Had a little free time today.  So I modelled this coat-stand that is near to
me in the office.  Then I thought it would look nice with something hung on
it, so I wrote a quick cloth simulator in SDL :-)

Isn't perfect by any means, I need to simulate with a finer grid so that
parts of the cloth don't go inside the object.  This took 4 minutes to parse
and about 30 seconds to render.

And now it's 5pm so I will go home.  Have a good weekend everyone!

Scott

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'coats.jpg' (58 KB)