POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The lonely island : Re: The lonely island Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:07:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The lonely island
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Feb 2005 03:20:15
Message: <421c3cbf@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht

> A new avatar for my sea :-)
Yes, with some small adaptations to make it work with this particular
iso_csg function. But I was pleased that it worked so well :-)

> The space background is greenish... is it intended?
No, not really. This was just a quick render with a random setting of
galaxy.inc. It would need more attention of course.

> > Reminds one of  'Le Petit Prince'
> Yes but where is he?

Gone fishing, I guess... or scuba diving...

Thomas