POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM! : Re: Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ceramic Stylized Teapot ... OF DOOM!
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 22 Feb 2005 04:37:36
Message: <421afd60$1@news.povray.org>

news:web.421a8007571a0b357238180@news.povray.org...
> Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:
> I got it, but I'm less than proud to be an American, so does that count?
Sorry I can't tell, see lower...

> > > Shame on you  >:-(
>
> I've never seen a 'Disgruntled Brit' emoticon before ;)

Don't mistake, if I'm Breton (from Brittany) I'm not British (from Britain)
I just think tea is the closest to edible thing British can produce, so they
deserve some respect for their  laudable effort. ;-)

> Anyway, the wood texture is from woods.inc. T_Wood6, I think.
Oh we were talking about a picture! Sorry

I love the design of your teapot but are you sure it will not pour around
the cup?

Marc