POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY! : Re: Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forklift - My wife says it looks like a TOY!
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 20 Feb 2005 06:36:05
Message: <42187625$1@news.povray.org>
LOL! I read that and thought it said "my wife looks like a toy" - which
is something totally different...

I think the rounded edges don't help. If that forklift is actually a
meter or so across, those rounded parts are 15cm or so. Try making them
very much smaller.

Some tread of the tires might help also.

And finally... make it slightly dirty. It's a well-known fact of
computer graphics that dirt makes things look bigger. ;-)