POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Human skin : some new experiments : Re: Human skin : some new experiments Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Human skin : some new experiments
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 14 Feb 2005 11:22:31
Message: <4210d047$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, looking very good.

I think the eyes should be a little more shiny, they look a little 'dry' at
first glance.

The lips look pretty good.

There seems to be a line over the cheekbone - was that intentional?

I love the wrinkles around the eye, I assume that's modelled or did you use
a bump map here?

I didn't use your technique in my latest image, but I will soon

        == John ==