POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music of the Spheres / left channel WIP : Re: Music of the Spheres / left channel WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music of the Spheres / left channel WIP
From: dlm
Date: 12 Feb 2005 17:16:51
Message: <420e8053$1@news.povray.org>
Ralph,

Here I was thinking flying piyanners chopin' along.
But no! The realm of pre-Copernican cosmology so eloquently elaborated by
Kepler.
The perfect harmony of the planets so richly reflected in mortal music.

If you want a Keplerian reference you might consider inscribing a triangle
with enclosed circle on the 'plane of the ecliptic' (the Jupiter/Saturn
relationship) "(/o\)" so to speak.

:DLM