POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tracking simulation : Re: tracking simulation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tracking simulation
From: Slime
Date: 10 Feb 2005 16:09:19
Message: <420bcd7f$1@news.povray.org>
After reading both this post and the post in povray.general, I don't
understand what the problem is that you're having, otherwise I might have
tried to help. From what I do understand, you're generating images with
POV-Ray, and then feeding these images into some sort of tracking system,
and it's giving incorrect results. If this is the case then I would expect
that the tracking system is doing something wrong, because the image you
showed here looks fine. But the fact that you're asking your question on the
POV-Ray newsgroups shows that you think your POV-Ray script is doing
something wrong, not the tracking system... so I'm just confused. Are you
trying to make an image with POV-Ray which looks the same as the real-world
image? Is POV-Ray using the *output* of your tracking system or is it an
input?

> Is this code incorrect? Or I have to use some other options on the
> texture map?

Your code correctly maps an image onto the box.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]