POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tracking simulation : tracking simulation Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  tracking simulation
From: Colin
Date: 10 Feb 2005 14:15:46
Message: <420bb2e2@news.povray.org>
Hi,

There is a post with the same subject in the general discussion. And
here is the real snap shot and the image generated by povray.

By looking at these two images, it seems that the marker is distorted,
which is probably the reason why the tracking is not accurate.
As I've mentioned in the general discussion, I have texture mapped the
marker into the scene. And here is the texture map statment:

    box
    {
       <0, 0, 0>, <21, 29.7, 0.01>
       pigment
       {
          image_map{png target_file once interpolate 2 map_type 0}
          scale <21, 29.7, 0.01>
       }
    }

The size of the marker is actually an A4 size paper. Therefore I use the
same "dimension" in my code.

Is this code incorrect? Or I have to use some other options on the
texture map?

regards
Colin

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (113 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (112 KB)