POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Radiosity and animations : Radiosity and animations Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:50:28 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity and animations
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 9 Feb 2005 23:51:17
Message: <420ae845$1@news.povray.org>
I'm rendering a simple little animation in Mega POV.  The scene is lit
entirely with an HDRI probe.  So I made sure to use the save/load file
option in the radiosity.  I only have one rotating object, yet mid way
through the animation the background and lighting change for about 30
frames, and then switch back.  What options am I overlooking to keep my
radiosity animation consistent throughout?

Skip