POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cherries : Jaime's Fruit Macro [Was Re: Cherries] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Jaime's Fruit Macro [Was Re: Cherries]
From: Ron M
Date: 11 Feb 2005 12:47:30
Message: <420CF194.7040604@cheapcomplexdevices.com>
author wrote:
> Ron M <rm_### [at] cheapcomplexdevicescom> wrote:
>>It's a total ripoff of Jaime Vives Piqueres's "test_apple.pov"
>>using his "i_fruitext.inc" include file.
> >
> Now THOSE are NICE cherries ;-) ... I'll have to look for that include file.
> ;-)

It's an incredible include file.

I think everyone knows his Apple picture:
   http://www.ignorancia.org/tech_page.php?image=4&db=tips
but not everyone realizes that the same include file
makes it really easy to make all sorts of fruit look
good.  With very quick&minor tweaks, you can make all
sorts of fruit look awesome.

In addition to those cherries from my last post,
here's a Pear and an Orange.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test_pear.png' (131 KB) Download 'test_orange.png' (131 KB)

Preview of image 'test_pear.png'
test_pear.png

Preview of image 'test_orange.png'
test_orange.png