POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some kind of quickie landscape thingy. : Re: Some kind of quickie landscape thingy. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some kind of quickie landscape thingy.
From: Rick Measham
Date: 7 Feb 2005 18:22:36
Message: <4207F841.4060503@nomail>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Just messing around w/ making water.

I'm really impressed. This looks like a great waterscape for placing
such things as boats or other such things. Like another poster, my main
concern is the beach on the middle ground. I'm not sure that surf is
needed, but a more natural looking curve to the water and a change from
scrub to sand would look nice. Possibly with some erosion to separate
them. A cross section like this would look fairly realistic, but maybe
beyond your intents for this scene:

C = scrub
S = sand
w = water