POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Furry Fellow Fight Club : Re: Furry Fellow Fight Club Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Furry Fellow Fight Club
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 7 Feb 2005 07:50:50
Message: <4207642a@news.povray.org>
> I get this feeling of twins, fighting, but not really strong enuf to
> do any serious damage to each other ;c)

Yeah, same thought on my side. If I'd be completely nuts, I'd probably
create a whole bunch of them in a large fight, tumbling around and stuff.
:-) That would require too much time though. Still, I like these guys. I'm
thinking about writing a few specific macros so that I just need to point
them at certain locations of the body (like pelvis, top, right & left side)
and it will automatically generate a function/macro to calculate the
different lengths of the hairs. Then I could pose and "hair" (used as a verb
here, hence the quatation marks ;-) the fellow with less amount of work.

Anyways, this guy will surely pop up every now and then in an image. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>