POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problems with FullMoon plugin : Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin Server Time
30 Apr 2024 05:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 6 Feb 2005 07:28:19
Message: <42060d63$1@news.povray.org>
> The problem is different.
> The error comes at Moray startup while loading fullmoon.dll, i.e. I cannot
> start Moray with this dll in plugins directory.
> My OS is Windows 2000, Moray version is 3.5 and lua interpreter dll is the
> latest I've found.
> Thnak you,
> ;-)
> Paolo
When developing new plugins I sometimes get errors at two different times.
One can be at startup. When Moray loads the fullmoon.dll, fullmoon checks
for files with the (.lua) file extension. Plugins with missing or
incorrectly implemented functions can fall here. The other time they can
fail is when you try to create the object (result of the plugin code) in
Moray. The second one is usually with an error code from Lua.

Try removing all .lua plugins, but keep the fullmoon.dll

Stephen