POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Foaming sea over isosurface : Re: Foaming sea over isosurface Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foaming sea over isosurface
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Feb 2005 03:07:43
Message: <42047ecf@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> schreef in bericht
> I love the sea by itself-- never seen anything like it.  I could do
without
> the rocks, not only do they look wierd but they make the sea look
unnatural
> right next to it-- the water's shape should be more influenced by sea.

Thank you. The sea is something that Marc Jacquier coded a few years ago in
the isosurface plugin for Moray. The foam texture code is also Marc's; the
water texture code is mine.
Be aware that the scene is only intended as an example for the problem
exposed (foam). It has no further value whatsoever. Please see  the
discussion in p.b.s-f.

Thomas