POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP - Long way from Home (70kbu) : IRTC WIP - Long way from Home (70kbu) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIP - Long way from Home (70kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 4 Feb 2005 15:22:33
Message: <4203d989@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Long time no see...

For the first time is quite some time, I got a useable idea for the IRTC.
Basics is a night time futuristic city. Still working on the lighting  More
lighing, and more texturing is required for the landing platform at the
front
I'll be adding vehicles and people next (both ones I've modelled, and ones
I've bought/downloaded)

The red cylinder in the foreground is a placeholder for the main part of the
scene. It's about the height of an average person.

Comments?

Thanks
Gail

Post a reply to this message