POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pinball fun... "Imminent" : Re: Pinball fun... "Imminent" Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pinball fun... "Imminent"
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 Feb 2005 06:24:09
Message: <42035b59@news.povray.org>
>    Thanks for that. Now, how do you do motion blur then?

Without MegaPOV, you've got to render several images with the object in
question moving, and then average those images. There's probably a more
precise model, as I guess that a real photo would receive most information
during the initial opening of the camera shot and gather less and less when
it reaches the end, as the photo-cells have already saturated or such. For a
digital camera though, my description should be sufficient. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>