POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Venice building : Re: Venice building Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Venice building
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 3 Feb 2005 22:19:10
Message: <4202e9ae@news.povray.org>
"Renderdog" <slo### [at] hiwaaynet> wrote in message
> Shay <ema### [at] yourhostcom> wrote:
>> Haven't seen that project in a while. Very nice. The building is
>> excellent. No more breaks. Get this done.
>
> Thanks for the encouragement; I plan to finish this thing
> before Summer, I'm ready to go on to something entirely
> different.
>

> I'm soooo slow... I know I'm going to be absolutely amazed at
> what the POVCOMP entrants acheived in a few months!

Large projects are especially difficult, I believe.  It's too hard to keep
an interest in the subject.  There's always a temptation to move-on to
something else.

BTW, this is looking great, imho.  I've been checking your web-site every
so-often, and I thought I noticed some stirring a couple of weeks ago(?) in
your Venice scene.  Keep us posted!  :-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com