POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Withdrawing .. darn it : Re: Withdrawing .. darn it Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:49:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Withdrawing .. darn it
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 3 Feb 2005 21:44:11
Message: <4202e17b@news.povray.org>
Thank you (Chris).  Let me see if I can pin down the fog bug, rerender, and
then I'll try and post something.

I agree about the exposure - this image in particular shows some interesting
'code' things - I have a city that's built programatically, although
distance shots show it a bit better.  The ability to easily extend POV Ray
with SDL is IMHO one of the big attractions, compared to other programs.

        == John ==