POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : latest doodles : Re: latest doodles Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: latest doodles
From: Eli
Date: 1 Feb 2005 17:17:26
Message: <41fffff6@news.povray.org>
As a purist I try to avoid megapov. I'm using the latest official 3.6
windows version on XP pro powered by an AMD Barton XP 3200-blablabla-I
don't-know-exactly-what-it-is-but-it-works cpu.

no max_trace_level reached here.

I'm using serious normal maps indeed, but combined with focal blur for
antialiasing. Because this is a test render I set the samples amount to 1
and that results in the noisy output.

I have attached a small part of the final version that will be 7800x5200
pixels once it is done rendering.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ss.jpg' (17 KB)