POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problems with FullMoon plugin : Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin Server Time
30 Apr 2024 09:41:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with FullMoon plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 31 Jan 2005 19:12:57
Message: <41fec989@news.povray.org>
> Hallo!
> I want to test lua scripts and I have installed fullmoon.dll in Moray
> plugins folder, but Moray crashes while trying to use the plugin, with a
> general protection fault error.
> Have you any suggestion?
> Thank you in advance,
> ;-)
> Paolo
If you are trying to test your own plugin when you get this error message,
make sure you've correctly used the UID number. It's not enough to randomly
change some of the numbers from a sample plugin (like I first tried to do).

If this is not the problem then a little more information would be useful.

Stephen