POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The De Groot Islands : Re: The De Groot Islands Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The De Groot Islands
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Jan 2005 03:02:25
Message: <41fc9491@news.povray.org>
"author" <ral### [at] abookscom> schreef in bericht
> A tribute to Thomas and his Geomorph macro:
>
> These islands were created using Geomorph 2.2 in a random while loop (I'll
> post the code).
>
> --Ralph

Oh, that's an excellent idea! Just watch out for the bounding boxes that are
visible on some of the islands. Just increase the Xsize and Zsize of the
isosurface and all will be well.
I shall plant my flag on the highest island and claim possession of the
archipelago!!  ;-)

Thomas