POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the difference : Re: the difference Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the difference
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 28 Jan 2005 21:20:43
Message: <41faf2fb$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <s.s@s> wrote in message news:41faec62@news.povray.org...

> Povcomp is three months *past* completion. And if you believe I've
> developed a sense of humor about it in that time, you are mistaken.

Ahhh yes...  (I won't go there, again.)

Ok, then.  You've created a very impressive structure.  Do something more
with it.

If it were me, I'd add trees, probably flowering cherry, and actually put it
in a setting with some foreground and background elements.  But your tastes
are often quite different from mine.

Or perhaps a semi-nude cowboy with a couple of radios...

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com